Doing your payroll in QuickBooks can save some money for business owners. If you are using the QuickBooks online for a long time, you can set up your payroll pretty quickly. Here, we are going to show you what you’ll need to do and provide all the steps to set up payroll in QuickBooks.
You have many benefits of adding QuickBooks payroll to your existing online subscription. You can have benefits such as same-day direct deposits, assistance, and setup up the company’s payroll. For further information on this topic, call QuickBooks payroll support number.
Now, we’ll look at how to get started with QuickBooks Payroll for your business.
Get Started With Quickbooks
Are you ready to pay your employees with QuickBooks payroll? Here is how you can get started with QuickBooks payroll.
- Open the default page of QuickBooks Online and then navigate to the employee’s menu
- And then click on the ‘Get started with payroll’ option.
- Now, you’ll need to answer a few questions about the payroll history of the company. If you are not sure about something, then you can always take help on that topic by clicking on the question mark sign on the top right corner to know more about that topic.
- Your employees need to fill out the w-4 forms if you don’t have them on hand download them and hand out printouts of the way to all your employees. To know more about the w-4 forms, contact QuickBooks customer service number.
- Then you can add the employees by clicking on the ‘Add Employees’ on the left.
- Then you have to enter employee information into the system and then click on the w-4 form button and import the form. You’ll need to enter the marital status, SSN, and address of the employee in the w-4 screen.
- Then you have to enter the payment schedule for that employee. You need to answer a bunch of question for that.
- Fill out all the details about the payout for that employee.
- And then you need to enter the information about how much you pay your employee. You can also add other ways you pay your employees. And then click ‘Done’ once you’re finished with the process.
- Then you need to enter the employee deductions and then answer a few questions about dedications such as retirement plans, health care, etc.
- Lastly, you need to enter the payment method for the employee. You can edit that by clicking on the edit button and then choose the way. Now, you’re all done and don’t need to contact QuickBooks support number for any help.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Done’ button placed at the bottom of the page.
- Once you’ve added all your employees, you can run payments pretty efficiently. You can preview the mortgage before making the actual payment.
You can quickly get started with QuickBooks payroll by following these steps. If you are stuck at any stage of the process, call the experts at QuickBooks customer support number. They’ll provide you with the exact details about the process of QuickBooks payroll.