AOL is known for providing high-quality email services. It is a global brand and a product of Verizon. The services provided by the brand are reliable, and it also offers a wide range of useful features. The user-friendly filters make it easier to manage the inbox. Some other features of AOL include:
- You can create many folders you want to allow easy distribution of emails.
- AOL also allows spam protection by transferring the junk emails directly to the spam folder.
- You are allowed to add attachments of 25 MB along with the emails.
- You can also send emails directly from your phone using the AOL Mobile mail.
- The screen can split in half with your inbox above, and a preview area below called the reading pane.
- It provides AIM panel to show a detailed description of all the online friends.
Fix Invalid Username and Password in AOL
Irrespective of all the features AOL provide, there can be specific issues and errors while working with this email client such as errors while sending or receiving emails, network problem, unable to login into your AOL account.
Have you encountered login issues with your AOL account? Are you not able to login to your AOL account with your username and password?
Well, if you are encountering any of these problems, no need to worry as it is a standard error. If you are facing the login issue, you can easily reset the password. We will guide you to reset the password for your AOL account using some easy-to-apply and straightforward steps. But before that, you need to get clarity on a few things and then start working on the recovery process. There are many ways to recover the username and password of your AOL account.
Here are the things you can try to fix the problem associated with the username and password for your AOL account.
Check Your Browser First
Most of the current-generation browsers can store passwords with their auto-fill feature. You’ll be asked to store your username and password when you first-time login to an account. The modern browsers pop up the option of saving password securely. It entirely depends on the user if they want to keep it or not.
So, if you have visited the website in your current browser previously, you can try to check for the saved password for your account. You need to revisit the AOL website, and the auto-fill feature will enter the login details automatically, all you have to do is click on the login button. You can also go to the settings of the browser to check for the stored passwords for websites you’ve visited recently. If the password is available there, you can use that username and password combination to sign in. If not, you should contact the AOL customer support service phone number.
You should recover the password in that scenario and here are the steps.
AOL Mail Password Recovery
AOL has the password recovery option where you have to create a new password for your account with the recovery methods. Follow these steps to recover the password for your mail account.
- First, open the AOL mail sign-in page on your favourite web browser.
- Click on the link ‘Trouble Signing In’ and then enter your username in the field.
- Now, you need to enter the phone number associated with that account.
- You need to verify that you own that account, you have to click on the ‘Yes, text me a verification code’ button.
- You’ll receive a verification code on your phone number which you have to enter in the sign-in helper page and click on ‘Verify’ button.
- Now, you need to enter the new password for your account and then click on the ‘Save’ button.
You’re all done with the password for your AOL account. Hopefully, you have now resolved the issue of invalid username and password in AOL. If you are still not able to login to your account, contact AOL customer support team to resolve the issue. The executives there will be able to provide all the solutions you need for your AOL account.
The support team available round the clock, and you can contact them from anywhere and anytime. They are well-trained, skilled and have the appropriate knowledge to deal with technical issues on an immediate basis.