2In India, milk highly consumes by almost the entire population of the country. Milk Delivery Business is usually in milk churns, which are either carry in large vehicles. Loaded into luggage compartments in a local train and taken across the country. Huge tankers containing gallons of milk also carry them across the country on the road.
Problems Or Challenges In The Conventional Milk Delivery Business
- One of the significant issues faced by large milk producing companies is the problem of lost milk tankers. Since the trucks cannot track while they travel across the country, gallons of milk is stolen by trespassing into these milk tankers, resulting in massive loss faced by the producers.
- While milk is delivering door-to-door, the delivery boy often fails to locate the house of the customers, resulting in failure or delay delivery, that too spoil dairy, due to the delay.
- On-demand delivery of milk is not a conventional concept, and milkman usually delivers milk in the early mornings. Hence, customers who might have missed the delivery time or needs milk supply on demand faces a huge problem.
- While the delivery boys go out for milk delivery, the manager or business owner remain clueless about their location and lacks clarity.
- Delivery boys often sell the milk to other people at a higher price. Thus the designated customers fail to get milk. While the delivery boys mark it as delivered, the customers complain of a missed delivery, thus creating a discrepancy.
- Customers have no idea from where the milk that is supplying is procuring, as they do not know from which company is providing the milk.
- The business owners can not track details of tasks that are pending, delayed or completed.
- The overall performance, ROI and customer satisfaction are negatively affected by the conventional method of milk delivery.
- The business owners do not get to know how each of the delivery agents is performing. Since the delivery time, and efficiency not tracked.
- Review of the customers and their feedback are not obtained.
Deliforce Offers The Ultimate Solution To The Milk Delivery Industry
- Deliforce is a Saas-based Delivery Management and Tracking software for your Milk Delivery business.
- Business owner or Manager can assign milk delivery task to all deliverymen at a time and track them in real time. This application is not only useful for managers or business owners but helpful for everyone involves in the entire Milk delivery industry like customers and Delivery boys.
Help To Business Owners (Managers)
- Using this Online delivery tracking software, Deliforce, managers can track each delivery boy in real time.
- Owners can count on the number of successful, unsuccessful, failed and the software automatically keeps pending deliveries as all records.
- Business owners get to know the time spend up each delivery man in every location, thus monitoring the movement of each agent.
- The performance of each of the delivery agents can see from the records of failed and on time deliveries made.
- While business owners can concentrate on expanding their customer base, leaving the delivery and management on good hands like Deliforce.
Help To Delivery Boys
- The task list assigned to each delivery man helps them to keep track of all their tasks and schedule them according to priority and delivery preferences.
- Using Deliforce, delivery boys can track the exact location of customers, since the driver’s app uses GPS and route optimization to suggest the best routes to offer maximum on-time deliveries.
- Unexpected delays made by the milk delivery boys can track by the admin and hence can enquire later. Thus with the constant monitoring, delay and fail deliveries are reducing.
- The delivery man needs to collect electronic proof of delivery from the customers. Such as their signature or photo of delivered products such that the discrepancy between the customers and delivery man regarding milk delivery can be mitigated.
Help To The Customers
- Using this Delivery Management software, Deliforce, customers can track the delivery man and get an estimated arrival time, to plan their day accordingly.
- After the delivery done successfully, the customers can digitally sign as proof of delivery. They are thus eliminating the chances of the milk delivers to someone else.
- Clarity in communication among the delivery boys and admin is facilitate using Deliforce.
With Deliforce deployed into milk delivery business, overall milk delivery operations are accelerating and optimizing. This results in a saving of time, cost and resources, yet increasing the ROI, performance and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Improve your overall brand value and incorporate brand awareness among potential customers by this optimized delivery tracking and management system. Talk to Deliforce on how you can improve your whole milk delivery operation, using this ultimate solution.