Are you dismayed with the sound of your alarm? Yes! For many of us, morning alarm is like hell. We feel lazy to wake from the bed. But, you should be aware that, exercising early in the morning helps to improve your metabolism, shred fat, and upsurge your muscle mass. Therefore, don’t let yourself down, instead of walk out of the door to charging yourself. Just a few minutes of a morning workout is enough to relax and heal you from your tiring work schedule.
So, don’t ever snooze your timer. Hit your gym early in the morning by doing intense exercise, cardio exercise, or any other physical exercise of your choice. Ten minutes of daily workout a day can burn up to 100 calories. It helps you to reduce not only your weight but also to select healthy choices for a better tomorrow.
The timing of your meal is a critical factor for pre-workout nutrition. So, consume small snacks before 20 to 30 minutes pre-workout to give it some time for digestion. Now, let’s go through the treats you can have before the heavy morning workout session. Opt for it and get energized instantly to reach your goals!
Long, Intense Exercise Treats:
If you are planning for a heavy workout, i.e., hitting the gym hard for more than one hour, then load yourself with 30-40 gms of carbs, a bit of fat and 10 grams of protein. This helps to supplement you with energy and fuels your muscles.
What You Can Opt For:
- Try having a loaf of multigrain bread with peanut butter or a fruit smoothie with milk and banana
- Combine oats with greek yogurt, cottage cheese, tuna or a hard-boiled egg. Instead of egg and cheese, you can also use a few nuts or seeds of your choice
- Try berry blast – Add your favorite berries (fresh or frozen) in a bowl of yogurt along with rolled oats and grated coconut. Sprinkle little cinnamon powder and enjoy!
- Whole fruit smoothie: Fruits are loaded with natural sugars which provide stamina during your high- intensity workout. Try for a banana smoothie (blend banana, flax seeds, milk, and peanut butter) or creamy blueberry smoothie (blend banana, avocado, chia seeds, milk, and blueberries).
- You are running out of time, then choose protein supplements to boost your stamina, gain muscle mass, extra strength, and for better physical performance. Many types of supplements are available in the supermarkets, medical shop, and online drug store. Get advice from your physical trainer or nutritionist about the supplements you choose to outweigh the risks. Order your nutrient supplements from any best online pharmacy store in India.
Low Impact Workout Treats:
It’s tough to complete your gym task when your stomach is growling. Here, we have listed a few pre-workout bites to grab before you reach workout area. If you are planning to hit less than 60 mins, then look out for these options:
- Milk and banana
- Banana with peanut butter
- Milk and granola bar/ protein bar
- Oatmeal prepared with milk
General Pre-Workout Treats:
Oats are loaded with fibers. So, including oats in your diet will keep your energy levels in a consistent mode throughout your work out session. Different types of oats are available in the market. The next time you shop, look out for oatmeal. To make it healthier, add a dash of fruits of your choice.
Bananas act as an instant energy booster to your body. It caters the needs according to your body requirement. It contains starch and natural sugars. Having a medium-sized banana before 45min to 1 hour of your pre-workout session is enough to handle your session effortlessly.
Peanut butter sandwich with honey:
It’s one of the yummy options among gym goers. Try to opt for multigrain bread or whole wheat bread for lunch.
Granola bars are a healthy and on the go option for a pre-gym workout session. So fuel your body with the healthy granola bars. If it is store brought then watch out for calories. It is always better to make your protein and granola bars based on your favorite ingredients to avoid artificial sweeteners and other chemicals. To prevent muscle breakdown, try adding Greek yogurt to your granola bar.
Grab a handful of apricots, pineapple, berries, and figs. These are fully packed with simple carbohydrates which are quick and easy to digest.
Trail mix is the perfect pre-gym snacks. It is a mix of dried fruits, grains, nuts and seeds which are fully packed with fiber, minerals, and vitamins. It supplements you with energy and stamina that your body needs during your workout session. Stab to make your trail mix at home. Opt out for various combinations of dried fruits and nuts and spice it up with your favorite spices.
Munch on and enjoy the benefits of this perfect healthy snack! If you are already taking pre-workout supplements during your bodybuilding journey, then kick your order through any online medicine site and get it delivered right to your doorstep.
If you are a fitness enthusiast, eye out for the number of foods and fluids that you take before your workout sessions, a combination of right foods will promise you to provide energy and helps you to place on tracks. It supplies enormous nutrients required for your body to uplift the stamina level throughout your workout session. So, always get it trailed and customized according to your body type and needs.